This past weekend we went to Denver. It was a fun weekend a couple of the highlights were a tour of the Coors brewery in Golden Colorado and seeing a Rockies game.

This is where all the beer goodness is created!!!

Don't I look excited as I'm entering to first room to taste the fresh beer? It doesn't get any better, really it doesn't!!

If you thought I was somehow faking my brewery tour. I can't fake my
existence in front of the brewery.

Golden Colorado is the home of the Colorado School of Mines. What are they know for besides ugh... turning out more engineers? It's their symbol on the side of the mountain. Its a M that stands for Mining.
All I have to say is our M is BIGGER!!! Go Pioneers!!!

Here's a view from inside beautiful
Coors field.
Overall, it was fun trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment