skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Exploring the Southwest
...and finding it all
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Making it back
So no one worries I made it back to the land of encantment saftely. I think it was the first time I flew without any problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(34)
▼
December
(9)
Divided States
Mom's Redemption
Bow Tie Prof 2012
Merry Christmas
Dancing Christmas
Christmas Tree
Making it back
Thanksgiving
DSL
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
About Me
JRN
View my complete profile
Others
The Bowtie Professor
My Websites
Amazon
Bens Bargains
Cheap Stingy Bargains
Drudge Report
Steep and Cheap
Work Entertainment
Worst Paper Published
No comments:
Post a Comment