skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Exploring the Southwest
...and finding it all
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
First Snow
I was on the way to work today and it started snowing. I had to hurry to take a picture because when it snows here it does not stick around long.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(6)
Past Time Activity
Frames
Karma
Shiprock
First Snow
Where I Work
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
About Me
JRN
View my complete profile
Others
The Bowtie Professor
My Websites
Amazon
Bens Bargains
Cheap Stingy Bargains
Drudge Report
Steep and Cheap
Work Entertainment
Worst Paper Published
No comments:
Post a Comment