skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Exploring the Southwest
...and finding it all
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Grandma's Hard Work
Last Christmas my grandma gave me a quilt. I didn't use it last winter but with the changing weather I intend to this year.
Here's my grandma's hard work, thanks grandma!! It's one of the best gifts I've ever received.
1 comment:
JT
said...
That is wonderful. I love quilts
October 17, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(7)
Windex
Duke City 5K Results
Grandma's Hard Work
First Freeze
High Winds
Autumn Has Arrived
Settling the Dust
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
About Me
JRN
View my complete profile
Others
The Bowtie Professor
My Websites
Amazon
Bens Bargains
Cheap Stingy Bargains
Drudge Report
Steep and Cheap
Work Entertainment
Worst Paper Published
1 comment:
That is wonderful. I love quilts
Post a Comment